WE HAVE MOVED TO INSIGHTOUTNEWS.ORG
Please visit our new site at http://www.insightoutnews.org/!
About Margot PaezI am the host of Insight Out News. We cover news that matters to the people. Going where no (mainstream) reporter has gone before: to find the truth.
- What White Progressives Need to Know about the Black Community: youtube.com/watch?v=8UxrI0… 1 year ago
- It’s been a while but Margot is all grown up now and is doing a Sunday morning show called, “Stand Up! Fight Back!”… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
- RT @vansgirl12: City Council approves $2.45-million deal with Occupy L.A. protesters fw.to/anfIvCM @TheBradBlog --- Congrats @Occu… 7 years ago
- The standoff in #Ferguson is unnecessary. Believe the protesters when they say the police instigated trouble. I have seen this before. 7 years ago
- Oh, one last thing. It's hard being a reporter, so send lots of money to your favorite journalists, like @TheBradBlog. 7 years ago
Money will go to buying batteries and film and possibly (if enough is raised) a better light box for night filming or a lightweight tripod. A box of 8 HD mini-DV tapes cost about 45 dollars, each tape is an hour long. Batteries cost about 5-10 bucks for a pack of 4 AA. I need AA batteries and those big 9V batteries for my sound mixer. This will keep us on the air so we can bring the latest from the Occupy Los Angeles protests. We we be one of the few new style organizations consistently covering the event. Thank you.